The Washington DC area is one of the most saturated markets in the country for estate items. So when it comes time to liquidate an estate, families and heirs need to understand what their options are.
NOVA Liquidation has worked side by side with estate executors, attorneys and heirs to quickly process the often vast amounts of items left behind by a generation of accumulation.
Here’s how it works:
- We insist the family firmly identify and/or remove the items they wish to keep first because it is counterproductive to evaluate an estate on multiple occasions.
- We do not require the family to dispose of items or “clean up” the estate before we visit because our price to purchase the estate includes all trash removal if necessary.
- Please Note: If you are not sure about items, don’t dispose of anything before we do our estate evaluation.
- It is to the estate’s benefit if all the items available for sale including: jewelry, silver, fine art and automobiles are left for our inspection because we usually pay MUCH more for those items than other less reputable merchants.
- If there are items having extreme value, we are happy to handle safe and insured transport of those items to a nationally recognized auction house free of charge.